11 October, 2009

My First Big Expo

This weekend was the Mother, Baby and Toddler Show in Estepona, at which Ellie launched her new business, www.ecobebes.eu. Just so you know, we have so many nappies in our house now it's not even funny, HA! And, by the way, her launch went very well. There weren't as many people as were expected, but it was good for Ellie as she was able to spend a lot of time explaining "the new" cloth diapering to each individual.

As Ellie was going, we decided I should look into exhibiting some of my maternity and baby shots as well. I got the entire corridor at the main entrance for 150€ and was able to get my name out there for the first time. Everything was a bit last minute for me, and I would have liked to have had flyers, but in the end I was able to make some good contacts and set up a few potential portrait sessions.

Here's a couple of the pics I displayed and what the corridor looked like...

Full of Energy

Baby Blue

Baby on the Horizon

MBT Setup

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris, I am so proud of you. It looks like you did a great job on such little notice. Did you get any photos of Ellie's booth?? Mom